Joined: 29 Nov 2006
|Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:05 pm Post subject: Latest executables and DLLs
|FTN95 is made up of quiet a few separate and often loosely coupled pieces of software. As one is updated we often post updates to this forum. This post will help keep all these updates in one place.
The latest debuggers can be downloaded from http://www.ftn95.co.uk/ftn95/debuggers.zip
- sdbg: now shows line numbers and statement locations in margin. Breakpoints can be set by clicking on statement dots
- sdbg/sdbg64: pause dialog replaced with pause button
- sdbg/sdbg64 breakpoints can be set whilst debuggee running
- sdbg/sdbg64 find now prioritises routines with debug information
- sdbg64 set next statement in same routine
- sdbg64 support for new run-time error messages in FTN95 8.62
The latest Silverfrost DLLs can be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/s/yawnje1g688kydb/newDLLs48.zip?dl=0
These include all reported fixes and upgrades for ClearWin+ together with all reported fixes to the FTN95 runtime library.
Version 8.63 of FTN95 can be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/s/p04yc8bt8w0h5iy/ftn95_863.zip?dl=0.
This includes all reported fixes together with the upgrade needed for Plato to implement auto-checking.
Version 5.34 of Plato can be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1eunsr4qdam066/Plato534.zip?dl=0.
This includes the latest fixes for auto-checking Fortran code and for highlighting matching Fortran constructs.
Please do not reply to this post. Replies will be removed.