forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hypertext Help (follow-on to threads about %ht and %bv)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LitusSaxonicum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Hypertext Help (follow-on to threads about %ht and %bv) Reply with quote

I finally gave up on my home-brew hypertext help application by abandoning it.

I tried several of the shareware help compiler applications for generating help files, and although I prefered "pocket chm", the authors do not reply to e mail. However, I found a completely free application called "Helpmaker" (www.vizacc.com) that comes with a suite of other little applications for designing icons at various sizes and cololour depths etc. (Scion is rather limited!).

Perhaps it is a reflection on the declining mental faculties of age that I spent rather more than 10 times as long struggling with %bv alone than in generating a 60 category chm file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: