forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mixing C/C++ Fortran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandrot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Mixing C/C++ Fortran Reply with quote

Hi Everybody
I've just installed on my PC with Windows Plato3 rel. 3.40 and their compilers FTN95 and scc, everyting's OK till now.
I'm deeply interested in mixing code: I'd like to use classic fortran libraries in my C/C++ code, the set FTN95 scc and slink works fine, and so FTN95 with other compilers (g77, cpp, etc...).
My trouble comes out when I try to use my favorite C++ Builder 6.0 (bcc32): its answer is always:
[Linker Error] 'C:\MIXING_CODE\FFUNCTION.OBJ' contains invalid OMF record, type 0x4c (possibly COFF).
This bad result as far as I checked is independent from the fortran source and compiled code.
Both FTN95 and bcc32 are for Windows, so I haven't the faintest idea how to solve this problem!
Thank you very much for your help.
sandrot
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can, you should do your final C++ build using SCC which is shipped with FTN95.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: