forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dependancies not created

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: dependancies not created Reply with quote

Hey thanks for the prompt reply to my last query. I seem to be having trouble with my include files and/or building dependancies between files. I've tried it a couple of times and each time I build the dependancy table it shows no dependancies in the configuration file. I think that is why when I try to compile the .inc files are treated as code and fail. The include files are also not being placed in the include folder in the explorer window. I have about 30 .inc files and 450 files total. Could that be part of the trouble?

Mike
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: dependancies not created Reply with quote

Mike

There will be a limit to the number of files that the dependancy checking algorthms can handle.
The limit will depend upon the complexity of the dependancy relationships.
I will look at this again to see how easy it would be to make this open ended.

In the meantime you may have to manage with this switched off. In which case you should do a
rebuild from time to time to ensure that all changes have been fully accommodated.

Note that "included" files should not normally be added to the list of project files unless you set their properties to exclude them from the build. The dependancy checking automatically adds them to the list of included files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: