forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unknown Compiler Error
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Unknown Compiler Error Reply with quote

It's strange. I just got an email stating that a reply to this thread had been posted by the adminstrator, but when I clicked on the link and got to this forum there was no trace of that post.
The email quoted the post, so I know that he was asking for the C type function names. I posted the exact error I got at one occasion in a post with the timestamp "5:44 21 Mar 2006" here:
http://forums.silverfrost.com/forums/forum.asp?forumid=8&page=0&select=1294#xx1294xx

Edit:
You know, people, your forum software is really weird. The view descriptions are not really intuitive, some messages are not displayed, sometimes apparently even in neither type of view and when I click on the "link" button for a new post, my post is instead directly submitted. :p
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Unknown Compiler Error Reply with quote

Rainer

The forum software is third party. It is not ideal but it serves its purpose and would be difficult to replace.
May I respectfully suggest that you look elsewhere for a Fortran compiler with a better support service.
Rainer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Unknown Compiler Error Reply with quote

Dear Paul

It seems to me I may have insulted you with my last post. If that was so, I apologize. I appreciate the work you do here, especially yours personally.
AFAIK my university is still interested in sticking with the Silverfrost Fortran compiler and environment.

Rainer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: