forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rebuilding dependencies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparge

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Rebuilding dependencies Reply with quote

Something that has been puzzling me since I started using Plato3 (admittedly not that long ago). Here is the scenario. I am in the middle of a significant bout of code revision, so when I compile I get loads of errors, as I would expect. I don't get them all sorted by the end of the day, so I close Plato down. I have the option set to re-open last project, so next day, when I fire Plato up again, up comes the project I am working on - but minus the output pane. So I rebuild, to regenerate the errors I need to eliminate - and lo and behold, all the modules get compiled in the wrong order, and I have to rebuild dependencies and do it again. What I don't understand is, why should it be neceesary to rebuild the dependencies :confused: ? Nothing has changed overnight ...

Andy
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Rebuilding dependencies Reply with quote

I suppose the dependency table is not being saved correctly.
You will find it in the project ini file and the scheme is a fairly simple and intuitive.
To fix the problem I will need a sample project.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: