forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deploying a Fortran 95 dll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dalton

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Deploying a Fortran 95 dll Reply with quote

I am trying to deploy a Fortan 95 dll and I'm running into problems. The main portion of the project is Visual Basic .Net I've copied the newly created dll to the proper folder. I've also copied the files ftn9lib1.mdl, ftn95lib.dll, ftn95lib.mdl and salflibc.dll to the same folder. The ftn95lib.dll links great with the .Net project. However, when I try to add salflibc.dll as a reference in the project I get the following error: A reference to 'C:Program FilesSalford SoftwareFTN95salflibc.dll' could not be added. This is not a valid assembly or COM component. Only assemblies with extension 'dll' and COM components can be referenced. Please make sure that the file is accessible, and that it is a valid assembly or COM component ... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Deploying a Fortran 95 dll Reply with quote

Michele

Have you looked in the FTN95 help file under "Releasing FTN95 .NET executables and DLLs"?

You can find this under .NET platform->.NET Programming.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Deploying a Fortran 95 dll Reply with quote

Thanks!! I think everything is working like we wanted.

Michele
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: