forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Source Not Shown

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stfark1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:34 am    Post subject: Source Not Shown Reply with quote

Running 64 bit Fortran fixed statement program, Win 10. Recently when executing the sdbg64 module my source program no longer displays, has recently but suddenly all that displays is the "breakpoint" output. When I "view program", goes to the program but does not display the source, must have "triggered" a switch or the turned off the display of the source program file, any suggestions? Sid Kraft
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you compiled using /DEBUG or one of the checking options such as /CHECK or /CHECKMATE? For debugging you must use /DEBUG or an option that implies /DEBUG.
stfark1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:35 pm    Post subject: Source Not Shown Reply with quote

Hi Paul: Re-compiled all routines(33) with Debug 64bit, re-built, executed, got the same thing when debugging. Was going to attach screenshot but not sure how to do with "reply" to this note, Sid Kraft
[/url][/list]
stfark1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:45 pm    Post subject: Source Not Shown Reply with quote

Interesting, went to control panel to erase Silverfrost and start over, was not listed. Went to Program Files (x86), Silverfrost listed in directory, deleted the folder, went back to execute sdbg64 and debug screen came up with no source listing??? Going to download Silverfrost again, see what happens, strange! Sid Kraft
Robert

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can attached a screenshot that would be helpful. You can email it to ftn95@silverfrost.com if you can't post it here.
stfark1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:18 am    Post subject: Source Not Shown Reply with quote

Robert: You said that I can access your user page and look at sdbg64.ini then I am confused on what to do? is sdbg64.ini in my folder file for Silverfrost, I do not see, not sure what you wanted me to do. Sid Kraft
Robert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the issue is a bad value in sdbg64.ini

This file is located in your %appdata% folder (which resolves to C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Roaming on my PC). Rename the file and try reopening sdbg64. Send me the renamed file so I can see what the issue was.
stfark1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:10 pm    Post subject: Source Not Shorn Reply with quote

Note: searched for files on my computer, incluging in the Silverfrost folder in thr "C:" folder, no such file anywhere called "sdbg64.ini", cannot rename and try to execut to see if display present if I cannot find this file! Problem still exists!
mecej4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sid, open a CMD window, and type the commands below (only the lines that start with "D:\>", with the "D:\>" removed). I happened to make D:\ the current directory, but that choice does not matter. You can use C:\ instead. You should see responses from the PC that resemble what I received. Please report those responses.

Code:
D:\>ver

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22000.493]

D:\>echo %appdata%
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming

D:\>dir %appdata%\*.ini /a
 Volume in drive C is Windows
 Volume Serial Number is 6819-A703

Directory of C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming

02/06/2022  07:03 PM               573 sdbg64.ini
               1 File(s)            573 bytes
               0 Dir(s)  722,618,552,320 bytes free

D:\>

Once you find the file sdbg64.ini, the following command will display its contents:

Code:
type %appdata%\sdbg64.ini

and the first few lines will resemble:

Code:
[Debugger-Win32]
LastCommandLine=hnlsp.exe
SourceWindow-X=7
SourceWindow-Y=1
SourceWindow-W=79
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> 64-bit All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: