forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for your inputs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wahorger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:45 pm    Post subject: Thanks for your inputs Reply with quote

I just wanted to say thanks to all who post and reply to posts on this Forum.

I read (at least) the beginnings of every thread. I do that to learn new things that I may be able to use. What I also get is an appreciation for the artistry of the application developers, and the persistence and care that the compiler/linker developers to maintain this product.

In my experience, the attention paid to individual users when new features are discussed is impressive beyond measure! Rarely does one ever hear a Yea or a Nay from other vendors. Here, I believe we are listened to and our struggles/discoveries are appreciated.

So, thanks to you all! You have made my life and "work" more full.
DanRRight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy holidays to the great compiler team and everyone in this forum.
Great compiler, great team, great forum, great users with always great help!

The efforts to make Fortran great by the team of developers and almost religious devotion of users brings its results. Some time ago we discussed here that Fortran returned into TIOBE list of 20 most user compilers and look today, it is on 17th place leaving even MATLAB to bite the dust !

https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: