forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regarding the 'Sticky Post'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John-Silver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:43 am    Post subject: Regarding the 'Sticky Post' Reply with quote

Regarding the 'Sticky Post' ....
A good introduction when it was first introduced ... but am I the only one who doesn't realise when changes have been made to the files ?

The most recent being the introduction of a new sdbg v 3.0, done 10 days or so ago on 8th April.

Yes, I've now seen the post where it's referenced, but I can't help feeling that I shouldhave seen it sooner !

... particularly as I saw Dan's post about 'glitches' he's observed, assuming of course that those were related to the new version !?!?
''Computers (HAL and MARVIN excepted) are incredibly rigid. They question nothing. Especially input data.Human beings are incredibly trusting of computers and don't check input data. Together cocking up even the simplest calculation ... Smile "
mecej4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is unhelpful that the "last post" date for Sticky Post remains STUCK at 17 June 2020. We have to open Sticky Post and read the contents to see if something has been updated. We should be thankful that at least then we can see the update dates.

P.S. I think that Robert just solved this problem; thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: