forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compiler Ignore

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stfark1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:08 am    Post subject: Compiler Ignore Reply with quote

Have a Fortran program that the debugger has a problem with when the "step into" command is used, does not display the icon that allows one to progress through the program, line by line. I therefore have been executing the application module developed by executing directly from SDBG, i.e. SDBG C:\MATH\Math.exe. This works fine in debug mode and allows one to step through line by line as I want to. However, now have found a new problem. When I execute Plato(32 bit) and make the changes to the Fortran program, compile and generate a new module, all seems ok. However, when I debug the program by entering SDBG C:\MATH\Math.exe, the program ignores the new commands that were entered into the source code, as if they were not even there! Anybody have any idea what is wrong here or maybe some parameters are not set correctly in the program. Any suggestions will help. Sid Kraft
stfark1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:23 am    Post subject: Compiler Ignore Reply with quote

Amazing: Answering my own questions: If I make changes to my Fortran program using Debug Win32, compile and build then go to SDBG to call up the program, it automatically switches to Checkmate Win32\Program, which causes the changed lines to be ignored. I have to "browse" then change to C:\Debug Win32\Program rather than the default of C:\Checkmate Win32\Program. Not sure if this is a user error or not, probably is but so many options makes it difficult for sure. Sid Kraft
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: