forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error in compiling SWAT source code files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silpasenanplna@gmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:20 pm    Post subject: Error in compiling SWAT source code files Reply with quote

I am trying to modify the routing modules in SWAT as part of my M.Tech thesis. While I compiling all the source code files of SWAT 2012, compilation compiled with no errors. But when I trying to run the programme, an error like "Error: Unable to create process(#206)" occured. Can anyone help me to resolve this error?

Thanks in advance.
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need to look at the code and find out which process it is trying to create. Maybe it depends on external software that is not present.

Compile the code using /DEBUG and step into the code at runtime in order to find the point in the code where the failure occurs. Then work out what external process it is trying to launch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: