forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simulation software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silicondale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:30 pm    Post subject: Simulation software Reply with quote

For a new EU research project, I need to find suitable simulation software to model a robotic 'ecosystem' producing minerals from an underground mine. I already have the software to model the 3D geology, but need to marry it with a suitable discrete-event simulation system to model the operations over time - and produce an animation to show the results. The current front-runner is GPSS/H, but also looking at Arena, MATLAB/Simulink and other options. Need to keep the price down (a very limited budget) which probably eliminates MATLAB. Ideally I need a package which plays nice with Fortran. Either callable from, or offers a simple file interface with. Any suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: