forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visual ClearWin+ video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Visual ClearWin+ video Reply with quote

Part 2 of the video on Visual ClearWin+ is now available on Youtube via the following link: https://youtu.be/irzyuz6czX4.

If you have version 8.40 of FTN95 then you can update your ClearWin+ DLLs via the following download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzedproijgf5cpr/newDLLs27.zip?dl=0.

This update will be needed if you want to use all of the features that are demonstrated in the video. The download also includes copies of the files that are used in the demonstration.
John-Silver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul, let me be the first to doff my cap to you after what must have been a huge effort to get this Virtual Clearwin Phase II, the video, and also the 64bit Plato up and running.

Explains a bit your relative low profile of recent months.

You must be sh-aked out like the proverbial parrot after a long squawk (hope it's not a norwegian blue !).

So what's next on the 'big advancement menu'.

Obviously a nice break and christmas will be priority for yourself, but what will early 2019 be concentrated on ?
('consolidation ' is not a valid response ! that's yer bread-n-butter )

I did spot a couple of days ago that v8.4 had sneaked out largely under the radar.
I didn't at first glance see any mention of any 'not-to-be-mentioned, you-know what' fixes, neither in the enhancement or bug-fix lists. (You mentioned one had been fixed on a recent post).

The annual question begs of course oh wise one ...

'Hail Paulo ! quem diem versionem personalem ?'

(did the romans invent the question mark I wonder ?)
''Computers (HAL and MARVIN excepted) are incredibly rigid. They question nothing. Especially input data.Human beings are incredibly trusting of computers and don't check input data. Together cocking up even the simplest calculation ... Smile "
John-Silver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul, this is AMAZING ! ..... a template for you to adapt your presentation slėkills to Smile

You may remember it from almost 10 yrs ago when Dan proposed it to you as a sure-fire best-selling style to copy for getting the FTN95 message out there nestled in the minds off all those potential customers Smile

https://www.slapchop.com/

Brilliant ! wham bam thank you mam !

Best line ? .... 'breakfast to go, your going to love my nuts, watch this
' ...... not useable in UK on prime time TV mind LOL

(although paying users wouldn't expect to be 'taken' for more than 3 times the price like Dan was at the time - what was that all about Dan ? the S&H mayb costing more than twice the product !? )

Come on Paul give it a go ! Do a draft audio overdub for ftn95 and post it so we can advise you ! Smile Smile Smile it is almost christmas after all

* Stop the Press * I have another my favourite line contender ".... fetuccini - linguini - martini - bikini ...' I mean, brilliant , but what's that all about ! who cares if it sells compilers eh Smile

But, you can leave out the martini as far as I'm concerned - long, long story, a long long long night at a party in a house on Platt Lane in Rusholme, you know in one's younger days when you think you can drink absolutely anything, in any quantity,without seeing it again :O)
At one of these houses in 'cockroach close' here ...where I learned at first hand that you can hit one of the beasties however hard you like with the back of a small coal shovel or similar , but if you do it on a carpet floor, the 'remains' won't be there in the morning ! now that's scary :-

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Rusholme,+Manchester+M13+0XP,+UK/@53.4470324,-2.2247484,477a,35y,313.31h,44.82t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x487bb3d594525b85:0x261062bd5f9f87f2!8m2!3d53.453069!4d-2.210068

replace the martini with boddington's Smile (I know, it's not actually brewed anymore in gods preferred city, but it'll always be Mancunian Smile

PS - for the general education of those who don't know Manchester, the new area of development in the top left corner on that google map, where the curved row of houses is was one of the greatest things to happen in recent history Smile :O) Smile

Manchester IS RED.
''Computers (HAL and MARVIN excepted) are incredibly rigid. They question nothing. Especially input data.Human beings are incredibly trusting of computers and don't check input data. Together cocking up even the simplest calculation ... Smile "
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: