forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to assign an icon to my program

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: How to assign an icon to my program Reply with quote

In the Kbase forum, adminstrator showed using RESOCUES statement so that we can add an icon file to the excutiable program. However, i followed all the instructions that a comilation error was shown when compilation. Is any problem of my PC?? It should be grateful if anyone could tell me. Thank You
Andrew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: How to assign an icon to my program Reply with quote

The instructions in the KBase article still apply. You may need to specify the full path to your icon file, if this is the case please ensure to quote the path (if it contains spaces) and escape all backslashes, for example, a working example I have just built is:

Code:

PROGRAM icontest
PRINT *,"This program has an icon"
END
RESOURCES
myIcon ICON "C:\Documents and Settings\andy\My Documents\icon.ico"
Foon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: How to assign an icon to my program Reply with quote

Thanks a lot
My problem is the path incorrect. It is fixed now.
However, can i ask one more question that what is the meaing myIcon and ICON ? is it names like variable name ?
Thank You
RDrury

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: How to assign an icon to my program Reply with quote

myIcon is the resource name that you would use in your code (for example, with %ic). ICON just specifies that the file is an icon file.
Foon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: How to assign an icon to my program Reply with quote

THANK YOU Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: