forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visual Studio plugin issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:53 am    Post subject: Visual Studio plugin issues Reply with quote

If you are using the Visual Studio plugin and you have a bug or issue can you post a description in this thread. If you are using the plugin and have no problems can you also post in this thread so we can get a feeling for how many people are using it.
John-Silver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are at least 3 users of recent times who were struggling without the update to VS 2017 compatability. Look hre:

http://forums.silverfrost.com/viewtopic.php?t=3809&highlight=2017

OR here

http://forums.silverfrost.com/viewtopic.php?t=3813&highlight=2017

And here

http://forums.silverfrost.com/viewtopic.php?t=3785&highlight=2017
''Computers are incredibly rigid. They question nothing. Especialy input data.Human beings are incredibly trusting of computers and don't check input data. Together they are capable of cocking up even the simplest calculation ... Smile "
StamK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a C++ program that calls my Silverfrost DLL.
Is there a way I can debug the Fortran using Visual studio 2015 (as I cannot use sdbg64 in this scenario)? So basically I start debugging the C++ program in Visual studio and when it gets into a call in the Fortran DLL, it will continue debugging (Fortran inside VS). Is that possible?
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know but if you build your DLL using /DEBUG on the command line then you could try stepping into a Fortran routine when stepping through your C++ code.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: