forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Personal Edition Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Personal Edition Error Reply with quote

I run a AMD X2 64 4800+ with 2GB RAM and dual 6600GTs in SLi.

I downloaded the personal version of this website for free and installed as normal. When I click and open the program (Plato IDE) then click on the 'file' menu, I get a message saying 'Microsoft has encountered a problem...'

All the other menus work correctly but the 'file' menu always causes the error message to come up. Has anyone experienced this problem? I cannot get beyond this problem. I have installed and uninstalled and downloaded a new version to make sure the file wasn't corrupted but still I have a problem.

Daniel
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Personal Edition Error Reply with quote

Daniel

You could try switching off the enhanced menus.
You will find the switch in the Options dialog on the Tools menu.

Regards

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: