forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Build server hangs when access violation occurs in ftn95.exe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex21

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Build server hangs when access violation occurs in ftn95.exe Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

This has been annoying me for a while and the dialog finally popped up on my dev machine, but basically every while and then the build for my project would hang because ftn95.exe was crashing and displaying an error dialog that would never get closed..... The worst part is it has never really happened on my dev machine, but since it finally has I thought I would report the error output to see if it helps. Its very random and almost never happens but is fairly annoying:

Currently using version 7.2 and was even wondering if there was some way to disable the error dialog from being shown at all without hacking the executable apart? Command line option?
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't be able to disable this.

It might be possible to identify a fault in FTN95 based on this information but only if the FTN95 make_common_name has not changed since version 7.2.

I will make a note that this needs investigation.
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a potential fix for this bug in FTN95 and it will be included in the next release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: