forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using %vx with %lv - Can it be done?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John-Silver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie, maybe I didn't express myself very well.
What everyone's looking for here is a multi-column tabular input of data (even though you refer to spreadsheet I think that's what you mean, just data input, although others may have dreams of actually including a calculating spreadsheet. That's what I was referring to when I said I didn't see the need.
I can see the advantages of using edit_cells directly in order to keep the load off the program itself in determining the formats of what's in the cells, which is of course spreadsheet functionality too.

As for the Yorkshireman tale, I understand completely, coming as I do from the more sophisticated red side of the penines Wink.

.. now spreadsheets ? you were lucky, when I was a lad we used to write everything in a book, in invisible ink, and then rub it all out to encrypt it, .... LOL :O)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: