forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Salflibc64.dll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: Salflibc64.dll Reply with quote

Is there any hope of getting a Salflibc64.dll in the future to use with 3rd party software compilers?? Regards.
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be a salflibc64.dll but I don't see how it will be of use with third party compilers.

What would you use it for? ClearWin+ is already in clearwin64.dll that this will still be maintained.
tbell

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't want the salflibc64.dll to include the standard intrinsics but only the Salford extensions included in the library, such as rtsort@,isort@,etc. which I use but can't use with my 64-bit 3rd party compiler.
tbell

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Salford looking at providing it's own 64-bit compiler at any time in the future so that I can jettison the 3rd party one I am using now?
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 64 bit FTN95 is under development and hopefully a beta release will be available before too long. The FTN95 intrinsics will be in either salflibc64.dll or clearwin64.dll.
tbell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.....This is good news! We have looking forward to using only 1 compiler to create 32-bit and 64-bit versions of our program. Regards.
GEWV

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

We have FTN95 upated to version 7.2. We have FTN95 increased to version 7.2. We use so far commands from "clearwin64.dll".
Now when we start our gnu-compiled program the file "salflibc64.dll" is required. We have not made any changes in the code, only the update. But our update does not install file "salflibc64.dll".
What could be wrong reason?
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry about this error. Clearwin.dll should only depend on salflibc64.dll when running an FTN95 executable or dll.

I will aim to provide a fix within one week. In the mean time you could try using the previous version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: