forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Length of posted code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ognik

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:31 pm    Post subject: Length of posted code Reply with quote

Hi, newbie here. I had an issue where I added some code using the code tags; it looked fine in preview, but cut some of the code off when I submitted - this may be a known issue, but could the preview be made to match the allowed length?

Also - can I close my own threads once I have a good answer?

Finally - I have set my setting to email me of replies to my posts, but I'm not getting any emails, is there a way to chec k why this is happening?

Appreciate your patience...
John-Silver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, this is a known restriction of the forum as set up. You have to 'split' the code into several parts and post seperately. Anticipating your next question, no I don't know the precise limit, anyone else counted ?
I remember on a quite recent post someone suggested the limit could be changed, but Idon't know if the admin of this forum can do that or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: