forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Background color of window
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now added a new option %ob[line_colour] to provide the rgb colour for simple boxes (not panelled etc). Don't get excited because the effect is not that brilliant.

The rgb colour is to be provided as an argument to winio@, after any string argument for a name to the box.

I uploaded a beta version of salflibc.dll to http://www.silverfrost.com/beta/salflibc.exe

This is a self-extracting archive and this DLL supersedes the latest release.
DanRRight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works. Thanks! I understand it is much harder to make this to plot shadowed lines this option creates i=winio@('%sy[3d_raised]&') because shadows could be darker or lighter then the main line depending on what color scheme user wants...But that's for future

More urgent are two options no_down/no_right to prevent %ob from sliding when user resizes window otherwise %ob can not be used at all or only used with the "invisible" option which is almost as no use! This is very clearly emphasized in the above code if remove the line

i=winio@('%sy[3d_raised]&')

and change the %1.3ob to

i=winio@('%1.3ob[line_colour]&',rgb@(255,1,1) )

UPDATE
You are probably still working on this but just in case i will note about one small fault. I've got the case when %ob behaves without mentioned above sliding over controls but shows another problem: when you open several stacked %ob (like two for example with %1.2ob) and inside one of them open resizable with %pv graphics or Simpleplot window then one part of %ob is resizing (increases and decreases like it should) and another remains of the same size

Code:
   use clrwin
  parameter(n=15)
  real*8 x(n),y(n)
  integer wid, heig

do i=1,n
    x(i)=i-1
    y(i)=sin(3.*i/n)**2
  enddo

wid =400
  heig=250

i=winio@('%ww%ca[plot]&')
 i=winio@('%1.2ob&')
 i=winio@('%pv%pl[x_array]&', wid, heig, N, x, y)
 i=winio@('%cb&')
 i=winio@('%gr[rgb_colours,red]%ff&', wid, heig)
 i=winio@('%cn%bt[OK]&')
 i=winio@('%cb')
   end      

Last edited by DanRRight on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: