forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Install NetCDF library for Plato IDE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
parultandonind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:43 am    Post subject: Install NetCDF library for Plato IDE Reply with quote

I am using Plato IDE, Silverfrost to run Fortran 95 on Windows, I have to run a code which uses NetCF library. How should I do that? When I tried running a code it gave me error 404. saying "cannot find definition for module netcdf". How can I resolve this issue?
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no easy answer to this. Either the module file has not been created or the compiler cannot find it.

Make sure that the module file is created before it is used and then work out where it is and where the compiler expects to find it.

It may mean compiling from a command line until you have an understanding of where things are and where they should be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: