forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visual Studio 2010 Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
j clark

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Visual Studio 2010 Problem Reply with quote

I have converted a running application from vs2008 to vs2010 and cannot get it to build properly. I have an f95 application extension that is called by a c# main program. Everything compiles and links without error but when I try to add the f95 dll as a reference to the c# project, a warning says the project cannot be referenced. Has anyone else experienced this?
The c# project is targeted to .NET 3.5 and f95 to .NET 4.0 - but I have tried different combinations.
alex21

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also noticed this, however it still seems to build fine despite the warning. Its kind of annoying though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: