Joined: 29 Nov 2006
|Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:54 pm Post subject: Silverfrost FTN95: Fortran for Windows version 6.20
|We are pleased to announce the release of FTN95 version 6.20. This is available for download now to supported users.
- ENUM type included in /f2k features.
- New function count_files@ added to FTN95 library.
- New features added to Plato including image and HTML editing.
Outline summary of bugs that have been fixed:
- Stack pointer was corrupted in call to a matrix function.
- Virtual memory allocation failure under 64 bit Windows 7.
- Wild card failure with "ftn95 dir\*.f95".
- Another buffer problem when using a wild card on the command line.
- Mixed single and double expression for certain complex values gave incorrect results.
- certain character function failed on assignment.
- check caused an access violation when a host variable was passed to an internal subroutine.
- /opt failed in a certain cos with sin expression.
- Locked register occurred with /checkmate when using ALLOCATE and ANY.
- False error report "Non-conformant array shapes.." with a certain array of user-defined TYPE.
- Comment embedded directive FTN95$FREE was not working when placed before a LIBRARY directive.
- User-defined assignment operator caused /check to give a false runtime error report
- Redundant USE statements or 'wrong' order caused loss of module data for TYPE elements
- Setting breakpoints in DLLs in Win32 Visual Studio debugging sessions
- Debug data tip display in Win32 Visual Studio 2010 debugging sessions
- Expansion of array data tips in Win32 Visual Studio 2010 debugging sessions and setting their values
- Clearwin+: %ht buffer problem when screen resolution is very high
- Clearwin+: %ht problem - jpeg images did not display correctly on a wide screen
- Clearwin+: clearwin_info@("PRINTER_COPIES") was not working
- Clearwin+: %dd%rd gave double call to callback when grave is not used
- Clearwin+: %lv with vertical scroll and button below was not working correctly. Button click was sometimes failing to respond
- Clearwin+: clearwin_info@('FILTER_ITEM_SELECTED') was not working for get_multiple_file_names@