Joined: 29 Nov 2006
|Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:20 pm Post subject: Silverfrost FTN95: Fortran for Windows version 6.10
|We are pleased to announce the release of FTN95 version 6.10. This is available for download now to supported users.
Outline summary of bugs that have been fixed:
- Compiler regression at 6.00: character variable comparison failed when using /full_undef (i.e. /checkmate)
- Long path names could not be used with wild card command line "FTN95 *.f90" etc.
- Pure functions as procedure arguments were constrained to be INTENT(IN) but the standard does not require this.
- FILL@ gave locked register failure with /opt
- Compiler failed to create runtime code for array assignment with INTEGER*8 array index and the same index on the RHS.
- CHECK mode gave false runtime error for INTEGER*2 do-loop index (changed externally) when index was used in a CONTAINed subroutine.
- SDBG: In some circumstances Windows loads DLLs with Unicode details instead of ANSI. SDBG detects this and acts accordingly
- ClearWin+: Two problems with the %eb horizontal scrollbar have been fixed
- ClearWin+: Regression fix: This was caused by spurious mouse_hover event (see 301) in %ib and affected use of SDBG in particular
- ClearWin+: %lv was not working under Windows 7 when using the XP theme/manifest
- ClearWin+: %ps was failing in a special case