forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Visual 2010 and personal edition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrTip

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Visual 2010 and personal edition Reply with quote

Hi there

I am trying to integrate ftn95 version 6.0 with the Visual Studio Shell 2010. I managed to do this no problem with 2008. But when I install the personal edition versions 2005 and 2010 are greyed out.

Presumably it is not detecting the 2010 edition that is installed.

I am using windows Vista. In my control panel I have a plugin for FTN95 2005 that I am not able to uninstall, it says a script is missing

Carl
silicondale

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Carl - I'm having a similar problem.

Installed VS 2010 (to be precise Visual Basic 2010 Express and Visual Web Developer 2010 Express), but FTN95 6.10 didn't recognise any VS - the options were all greyed out. I then installed FTN95 Express - but that's only version 5.4 of the FTN95, and it installed into its own separate FTN95 Express application - although it looks a bit like VS, I don't see how it integrates with either of the genuine Microsoft VS 2010 versions that I have installed.
Robert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FTN95 will not integrate with any of the VS2010 Express versions. Microsoft specifically forbid it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: