forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

windows 2000 compatible ftn95 version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anupriya

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: windows 2000 compatible ftn95 version Reply with quote

hi,
I have windows 2000 installed. I tried to install ftn95_express but it asks me to upgrade to windows xp. Is there any other version of ftn95 which is compatible with windows 2000 , so that i can make use of the .net platform and visual studio.
Thanks in advance.
Robert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visual Studio 2008 does not support Windows 2000 and so will not install on it. You can install the personal edition and produce .NET code either from the command line or using Plato. It can be debugged with the 'standard' .NET debugger although it is not as clean as using Visual Studio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: