forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with the installation of Fortran 95

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gabriel83

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Problem with the installation of Fortran 95 Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
I can't install the free Silverfrost FTN95 4.9 compiler.
Everytime I try to install it a strange error breaks the installation process.

The encountered error is the following one :
Error 1935 : ftn95lib,Version="1.1.0.0", PublicKeyToken = "626494245E82C014, "Culture="neutral"

Is it due to a conflict with some other installed programs?

Could somebody held me?

Many thanks!

Gabriel
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Problem with the installation of Fortran 95 Reply with quote

Gabriel

You will need to have .NET 1.1 installed on your machine but I assume that this will normally be done for you in the installation process. The next release of FTN95 will support .NET 2.0.

After that, all that I can suggest is that you download the installation files again and try the installation again.
jetcheve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Problem with the installation of Fortran 95 Reply with quote

Speaking of which, I know this is a very recurring and very old theme (sorry) last I heard 5.0 was due out this month... Any news on when it will be out and where current commercial users can get the update?

PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Problem with the installation of Fortran 95 Reply with quote

John

You won't have to wait long now but please do not keep asking.
An announcement will appear when the release is available.
jetcheve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Problem with the installation of Fortran 95 Reply with quote

Sorry Paul, just trying to keep up with something that's time critical, and this would make my life easier.
gabriel83

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Problem with the installation of Fortran 95 Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I solved the problem with the g95 compiler!
I tried several times to install it again, the .net version 1.1 is already running on my computer, anyway I downloaded
it again from the microsoft page as you guys told me, and tried to install the silverfrost compiler, but without success, I kept encountering the same error.
With the g95 compiler I don't encounter any similar errors.
It runs, even though some already implemented fortran subroutines, such as the random number generator, don't work propertly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: