forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Variables2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stfark1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Variables2 Reply with quote

Hi: I have submitted this question before but never received an answer. When I run the debugger under Plato, I list the variables that I want to watch. However, when I re-start the debugger, all of the vatiable list dissapear, very frustrating as I have to re-display all of them again. Is there a way to keep the variable lists and displays active when the debugger is re-started so one does not have to set them all up again? Please advise, Sid Kraft
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done my best to answer your question the last time around.

I have run a simple test program, stepped through some statements, created a watch window and then restarted using Restart Program on the Run menu. My watch windows are preserved and kept open. The watched values are reset to their starting state.

However, as far as I know, there is no way to store the watched state from one run of SDBG to the next.

Please do not keep on posting the same question. This is the best that I can do for you.
stfark1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

PaulLaidler wrote:
I have done my best to answer your question the last time around.

I have run a simple test program, stepped through some statements, created a watch window and then restarted using Restart Program on the Run menu. My watch windows are preserved and kept open. The watched values are reset to their starting state.

However, as far as I know, there is no way to store the watched state from one run of SDBG to the next.

Please do not keep on posting the same question. This is the best that I can do for you.

Paul: Thanks for trying, again, don't know why I cannot do what I want to but guess I will keep restoring the variables or try something else, Sid Kraft
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: