forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More SIMPLEPLOT woes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: More SIMPLEPLOT woes Reply with quote

Has anyone managed to get SIMPLEPLOT to do anything beyond the rudimentary example provided in the manual? having encounterd a deal of grief in trying to bend automatic mode to my will, I decided I was going to give it up and go for the user_drawn approach, and I am rapidly becoming even more disillusioned.

I am trying to draw a SIMPLEPLOT graph on each of two property sheets, using a %pl[user_drawn] and a %sh format code on each sheet . I have provided a callback for each sheet to do the plotting. Based on the example in the FTN95 manual, the calls to SIMPLEPLOT in the callback code begin:

Code:

call initsp
      call page (10.0, 10.0)
      call newpag

whereupon the app crashes with "unknown floating point exception f0a1". The traceback inicates that SIMPLEPLOT had called its own routines, JBSFRM from JBNWPG from NEWPAG, when it all went horribly wrong.

Does anyone have any idea why I am not getting past first base? I initially was providing a callback function only for the %ps window that marshalls the %sh windows, but was not sure how to specify which %pl was active for each plot. I managed to get as far as one set of axes on the right sheet, or both sets of axes each on the wrong sheet (without managing to display any actual data), before I gave up and figured a separate callback for each %sh was the way forward. Clearly it is not - but why?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: