forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SIMPLEPLOT automatic mode query

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: SIMPLEPLOT automatic mode query Reply with quote

I am trying to plot two graphs on the same plot. The example in the manual uses the same set of x values for both plots. The two plots I want to produce do not.

The documentation for the %pl format code in the help file does not rule out the possibilitythat this is achievable if the option x_array is used repeatedly. However, having tried this, along with various permutations of the argument list, I am coming to the conclusion that it is not in fact possible.

Has anyone managed to achieve multiple plots with different x values on the same graph? Or please can anyone confirm that multiple plots are only possible with a single common set of x values?
aebolzan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I remember (because I tried that once some time ago) you can only have ONE x array and SEVERAL y arrays if you use %pl in the simplest mode. However, you can use %pl with direct calls to Simpleplot subroutines and in this case you can plot several curves each one with its x and y data. You can also use directly Simpleplot (as I do) using a %dw window.

Agustin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: