forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compilation Abandoned Error Message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Compilation Abandoned Error Message Reply with quote

I am using Salford FTN95 Win32 Developed Version 2.52 and trying to compile a Fortran program. When I hit a certain line limit (12,900), I get the Error Message "Compilation Abandoned". If a take out the new code and leave the number of lines at say 11,899, I don't get the message. What is this and why is it happening?
silverfrost
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Compilation Abandoned Error Message Reply with quote

Version 2.52 is quite an old version (the current cersion is 4.60), so its very difficult for us to be sure what the problem is. There is not a hard line limit on any purchased version (I think there was a 10000 line limit on the trial). One option is to try the personal verison of 4.60 and see if it compiles your file.

------------
Administrator
Silverfrost Forums
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: