forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FTN 95 Plato v2.21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zcbet31

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: FTN 95 Plato v2.21 Reply with quote

Dear All,

Since my last problem today, which I posted in the FTN77 discussion forum I have also encountered another (this is definitely not my day). When I try to view the "Show Products" in plato I am given a Run-time error, which I have given below. Please, please can anyone help.

options --> Show Products ---> Gives ERROR !!! (see below)

The error I was given was as follows:

Runtime error from program:c:program filessalford softwareftn95plato2.exe
Run-time Error
*** Error 343, Invalid stream pointer (FILE*=NULL)

1d00d2a9 check_win32(<ptr>char,enumÄlogical) [+0038]

1d00ce04 Find_Product(unsignedÄint,<ptr>char) [+0057]

1d01d278 Find_Product_Directories(void) [+0076]

1d01dc24 Show_Product_Directories(void) [+000c]

00401000 main [+0022]

Many thanks,
Jon
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: FTN 95 Plato v2.21 Reply with quote

Plato 2 is nolonger supported.
You can use Plato3 with FTN77.
To get Plato3, download and install FTN95.
To use FTN77 from Plato3, select the Options dialog on the Tools menu and under Environment, General, select "Use FTN77 instead of FTN95".
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: FTN 95 Plato v2.21 Reply with quote

Hi Paul,

Sorry to trouble you again but I've found the need to use the F77 compiler (rare I know since I'm now using F95) but nevertheless I've got one big code and would like to use the F77 compiler. How do I specify the 'path' it seems just checking the box using F77 is not enough. I've also included the error message below.

" ERROR: FTN77 must be on the PATH "

Thanks again,

Jon Very Happy
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: FTN 95 Plato v2.21 Reply with quote

If you already have FTN95 working then you can copy FTN77.exe to the folder that contains FTN95.exe. Otherwise you need to add your Salford compiler folder to the PATH.

The Salford compiler folder, by default, is c:program filessalford softwareftn95 for FTN95 and c:win32appsalford for FTN77.

Under Windows XP, you can set your PATH environment variable from the Control Panel under System, then Advanced, then click on the button for Environment Variables. It is similar to this under Windows 2000 but under Windows 98 you need to edit your autoexec.bat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: