forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems with Executing a Fortran program on a standalone PC
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sebastian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information, if you'd like us to do some testing of the plugin before the next ftn95 release just let me know (as far as I can tell the plugin was not installed at all as I fail to find a directory under Program Files or Program Files(x86) like "Silverfrost\Silverfrost FTN95 for Visual Studio 2005" ).
calum.finlayson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: .NET Fortran plug-in for Visual Studio Reply with quote

At the weekend when I was on the home pc (operating system XP service pack 2).

I downloaded Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition - it took many hours to download and long enough to create a full installation.

I then re-loaded Silverfrost FTN95 and guess what ? The integration options were still greyed out so no .NET debug.

I have had the same problem so far on 3 different PCs - what do I do now ?

Regards

Calum.Finlayson
Robert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is probably because FTN95 5.10 does not have integration with VS 2008 Smile

That will be available in 5.20 which will be available shortly.
Sebastian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
3. There is a problem installing the plug-in on Vista-64. We think we have fixed this problem and it will be available shortly in the next FTN95 release.

It does not seem to work for me. I'm logged in with administrator privileges for the installation (ftn95 5.20) and the vs2005-checkbox is accessible and checked. Are there any prerequisites for getting the integration to work? Running executables compiled on 32bit XP (ftn95 .net using visual clearwin) do not run either, which might be connected to the problem.

Is there a kind of verbose installation log, and/or some information about what files should be where and how the registry information should look like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: