forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Version

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stfark1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:41 pm    Post subject: New Version Reply with quote

Where can one go to download the latest version of the SilverFrost Fortran, am running into issues going to a breakpoint in debug, every statement that I want to set a breakpoint at, system says "cannot set a breakpoint at this statement", suspect I may need an updated version of the software. Sid Kraft
simon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest Executables and DLLs at the top of the Support page
mecej4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sid Kraft, please check if the EXE that you wish to run in the SDBG debugger is compiled with /debug, /check, /undef or /checkmate specified as an option.

Please provide a complete description of how you built the EXE that the debugger will not let you set breakpoints in.
stfark1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:47 pm    Post subject: Breakpoint Not Allowed Reply with quote

Note: Still getting the same error, "breakpoint not allowed at this instruction", no matter what instruction I select. Yes, am running 32 bit Fortran with debug win32, still will not allow breakpoints. Possible compiler error or? Please advise, Sid Kraft
mecej4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Instruction"? Are you debugging at the assembler level and attempting to set a breakpoint on a machine instruction? Are you using SDBG or a different debugger? Visual Studio?

The message that you reported, ""breakpoint not allowed at this instruction" is not from SDBG, as far as I can tell.

We do need you to tell us the exact sequence of steps that will enable your problem to be reproduced, along with a short test program that displays that behaviour when being run within the debugger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> 64-bit All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: