forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old version of IMSL - Looking for documentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:09 pm    Post subject: Old version of IMSL - Looking for documentation Reply with quote

An old code uses calls to the subroutine LEQT1F from IMSL numerical library in FORTRAN. This subroutine belongs to an older version of the library, for which I haven't found any documentation. I would very appreciate if someone could help me with the documentation of the subroutine LEQT1F.

Last edited by jlb on Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
mecej4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The subroutine LEQT1F was dropped from IMSL over a quarter century ago. A description of its calling sequence may be found at http://nhplace.com/kent/Papers/Fortran-to-Lisp.html . It should be easy to replace a call to LEQT1F by a call to Lapack routine GESV. It would help if you were to post the subprogram source code that contains the call.

See also: https://forums.roguewave.com/showthread.php?4276-Newer-Version-of-Subroutine-LEQT1F&highlight=leqt1f .
jlb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mecej4
Thanks a lot for your help, with which I could refine my search and find the complete description of its parameters as well as the "old" (1974 and 1975) source code of the LEQT1F subroutines and its required routines LUDATF, LUELMF and UERTST. A replacement with DGESV from LAPACK is not needed at this time, I will test it at a later stage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: