forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breakpoint Not Allowed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stfark1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:23 pm    Post subject: Breakpoint Not Allowed Reply with quote

Running Win10 Pro on both a laptop and a desktop computer. When I execute a 64 bit, Silverfrost, Fortran program on the desktop computer, I can breakpoint at a valid statement. When I run the same Fortran program on my laptop, cannot select any statement to perform a breakpoint, system says "Cannot Breakpoint here?? Is this a known issue or?? The only difference is that the Silverfrost Fortran system was downloaded to the Desktop computer about one year ago, the laptop system was downloaded about one month ago. Please advise, Sid Kraft
mecej4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you compile with the same options (e.g., /DEBUG) on both machines? Did you copy the full set of source and data files from the desktop to the laptop, and did you recompile the program? What versions of the compiler do you have on the two machines?
stfark1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not recompile all
mecej4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the source files copied on to the laptop? Did you replicate the directory names and structures between the two machines?

Without details from you about such questions, as well as answers to the questions that I asked in my previous response, it is not possible to determine why you cannot debug your program.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> 64-bit All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: