forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Digital or analog clock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanRRight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:11 am    Post subject: Digital or analog clock Reply with quote

Did anyone make some digital or analog clock using CLearwin? Need a reminder to show how many minutes/seconds is left till some event. Permanently something interferes and i miss the time to submit new task couple minutes before previous one ends on supercomputer. Or switch off cooking Smile

Such clock in the corner of computer screen customizable by user for his needs would be very useful
mecej4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Clearwin; Windows 10 comes with the Alarms and Clocks App, which will probably serve well the needs that you stated.
jalih

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

mecej4 wrote:
Not Clearwin; Windows 10 comes with the Alarms and Clocks App, which will probably serve well the needs that you stated.

Yes, but making your own is a lot more fun! Below is a basic analog clock for Dan to add features... Use right mouse button to bring up menu and change to shaped window.

Analog clock
DanRRight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mecej4 for suggestion and Jali for the nice cool code! It is also a great example in its Settings/Shaped Mode of employing transparent regions with Clearwin.

I need the clock with some very personalized features no one else probably needs so it is not worth even to look at the market. There i plan to add numerous warnings and reminders. Ideally it has to follow on what i am doing and act accordingly. May be in the future to add voice commands

/* Alexa app and Eco devices, Hi Google, Samsung Smart Things and different brand network attached cameras are very useful by the way, but much better to have your own app you can modify. Typically all other apps just make you wish to completely redesign them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: