forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

%lv behaviour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mhudson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: %lv behaviour Reply with quote

In the most recent version of FTN95 and Clearwin the %lv list view control's behaviour is different from previous editions.

The %lv control has had the new options added concerning autosizing, but any code that did not use these new options seems to lead to the situation in which the list view's columns now behave differently from before.

I would have expected %lv to autosize the last column unless the no_autosize_last_column option was used, seeing as this was the behaviour of %lv before the new options were added.
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark

Yes there is a bug in the new code.
I will try to send you a new salflibc.dll later today.
mhudson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: new dll works Reply with quote

Thanks, Paul.

I have just received the dll and lib files and put them to the test. They do appear to have fixed the problem.

Thanks,

Mark.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: