forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SCC compile errors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wahorger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:27 pm    Post subject: SCC compile errors Reply with quote

I have another set of compile errors. I have included a link to the SCC project here. The routines compile fine in 32-bit.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y64jgl3buujt9u6/ForumTesting_SCC.zip?dl=0

Compiling main.c, the routine HPDF_CMapEncoder_ToCID generates this error:
Quote:
MAIN.CPP(47) : error 244 - Invalid instruction(66) in i_emit_rm

In the file hpdf_pages.c, the following errors get generated:

Quote:
Z:\FORUMTESTING_SCC\HPDF_PAGES.C(1942) : error 244 - Failed to do register-memory emit for LEA at 4228
Z:\FORUMTESTING_SCC\HPDF_PAGES.C(1942) : error 244 - Failed to do register-memory emit for LEA at 4229
Z:\FORUMTESTING_SCC\HPDF_PAGES.C(1942) : error 244 - Failed to do register-memory emit for LEA at 4230
Z:\FORUMTESTING_SCC\HPDF_PAGES.C(1942) : error 244 - Failed to do register-memory emit for LEA at 4231
Z:\FORUMTESTING_SCC\HPDF_PAGES.C(1942) : error 244 - Failed to do memory-register emit for MOV_Q at 4234
Z:\FORUMTESTING_SCC\HPDF_PAGES.C(1942) : error 244 - Failed to do memory-register emit for MOV_Q at 4235
Z:\FORUMTESTING_SCC\HPDF_PAGES.C(1942) : error 244 - Failed to do memory-register emit for MOV_Q at 4236
Z:\FORUMTESTING_SCC\HPDF_PAGES.C(1942) : error 244 - Failed to do memory-register emit for MOV_Q at 4237

The routine at line 1942 was also included in main.cpp, and it appear to compile fine. It is there as a note.

There are a number of warnings generated:
Quote:
Z:\FORUMTESTING_SCC\HPDF_PAGES.C(1745) : warning 241 - This statement will never be executed
Z:\FORUMTESTING_SCC\HPDF_PAGES.C(1817) : warning 241 - This statement will never be executed

Looking at the code, these seem to be spurious errors, as they are pointing to "else" constructs in an "if" statement. I would expect this if the result of the if() was always true, but they are function calls checking the return value, so....

Bill
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback Bill. I have noted these failures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> 64-bit All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: