forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Documentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John-Silver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:46 am    Post subject: Documentation Reply with quote

I mentioned somewhere on another post, quite recently, that it has appeared to me over the last few weeks that some changes are slowly being implemented in the documentation for ftn95/Clearwin.

Am I just imagining it (always possible at my age) or are there moves afoot to give the, imo quite extensive but often a little 'chaotic' and disorganised, documentation system a good 'ol makeover ?

Assuming there is a 'spring clean' in progress, let me just say that I'm sure there are a few of the users who are much more worthy than me to make suggestions, and would be keen to do so, but I'll just say this ..... a picture is worth a thousand words.
''Computers (HAL and MARVIN excepted) are incredibly rigid. They question nothing. Especially input data.Human beings are incredibly trusting of computers and don't check input data. Together cocking up even the simplest calculation ... Smile "
John-Silver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, can anyone from Silverfrost confirm or refute my observation ?
''Computers (HAL and MARVIN excepted) are incredibly rigid. They question nothing. Especially input data.Human beings are incredibly trusting of computers and don't check input data. Together cocking up even the simplest calculation ... Smile "
John-Silver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, here's a link to that previous comment 'somewhere on another post' ... it was prompted by something Dan spotted and which is still present as of today
http://forums.silverfrost.com/viewtopic.php?t=4216
silverfrost
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The documentation has certainly had some work done on it. There is a lot of it though and it is taking time to update.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: