Joined: 29 Nov 2006
|Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:41 am Post subject: Silverfrost FTN95: Fortran for Windows version 5.10
|We are pleased to announce the release of FTN95 version 5.10. This is available for download now to supported users.
- /WIDE_SOURCE limit increased to 1024 characters per line.
- GET_COMMAND_ARGUMENT intrinsic function, character limit increased from 128 to 256.
- Improved compatibility with AMD Geode range of processors
- Improvide Vista support from SDBG and Visual Studio Win32 debugger
Outline summary of bugs that have been fixed:
- Poor error report when MAX is used with an array argument.
- .NET false error report about miss-matched argument types in function call.
- False warning with ALLOCATE, statement will not be executed.
- ABS not implemented for INTEGER*8.
- Missing error report when trying to use JUMP@ under .NET.
- Some array sections not checked at runtime for shape conformance.
- Another .NET false error report about miss-matched argument types.
- Operand incompatible with opcode failure with particular use of TRANSFER intrinsic.
- False warning, RESULT not set in certain recursive function definitions.
- Character variable in a particular WHERE test gives internal compiler error.
- An INCLUDE statement corrupts some CONTAINed subroutines.
- False error report for certain internal PURE routines.
- FORALL statement using SUM intrinsic fails to initialise correctly.
- User-defined assignment was not implemented in the context of an paricular array assignment.