forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Step Into

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stfark1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:58 pm    Post subject: Step Into Reply with quote

Hi Paul: sure have interesting things happening all of a sudden, a while back, I was getting a yellow arrow pointing to the line in question when I used the command at the top of the debugger screen "step into", which is not normally what I get. Used to be able to "trigger" moving to the next line by "clicking" on an icon, now get the yellow line. You stated in the past to "click" on "tools", "options" and check the box which says "integrate with SDBG", this is not checked and I still get the yellow arrow???? not sure what is going on. Please let me know, Sid Kraft
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sid

I suggest that you watch my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P8vPlCPxuk if you have not already done so.

If the link does not work then search YouTube for "SilverFrost FTN95" for the Silverfrost video. There are others as well but probably not as useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: