forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Batchfile run error in Fortran 95

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ameda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Batchfile run error in Fortran 95 Reply with quote

Hello,

I have batch file running in ftn 77 and now I want to run it using Plato in ftn 95 environment . Can some one help me in processing the batch file.
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simple approach is to run the batch file from a Command Prompt window. This window can be opened directly from the Desktop (for example, right click on the Windows icon, select Run and type cmd) or from Plato you can go to the View menu and select "DOS box".

Alternatively you can create a command in Plato. See "Commands..." on the Tools menu. For further information, select "Help on Plato" from the Help menu.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: