forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Include Files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stfark1

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: Include Files Reply with quote

I built a project using Plato, when I included all .for files in my "Source Files", I accidentally had a duplicate of one of the files included in my "Include Files". Now, when I edit the file in question, it references the one in the "Include Files". How do I remove the Include Files module so that I only have one file by that name in the Source Files category? Or, alternatively, when I do a build, how do I ignore the "Include Files" category? Sid Kraft
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The list of "Include" files in the Project Explorer window is generated automatically by Plato. If the content of the main source files is correct then you could try rebuilding the dependencies.

Alternatively empty the project and add one source file at a time. This should indicate how your structure of source files and include files is going wrong.

"Source" files can contain INCLUDE statements that reference "Include" files.
A "Source" file is at the top, it can't be a file that is INCLUDEd in another "Source" file.
"Include" files may contain INCLUDE statements but Plato may begin to struggle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Plato All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: