forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Few bugs and suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanRRight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things are that earlier adopters feel the largest pain so the updates for new features must be more frequent.

Also, I urge users do not hesitate and more often write here about any problems as well as your suggestions for improvements, do not hesitate, you are anonymous anyway.

I think Silverfrost also has to make incentives for those who wants this compiler to be better. How about making Salford city or FTN95 mugs for example, or something else, you decide, to those who found most bugs, one most amazing bug, made most of useful suggestions, or some noticeable improvement during calendar year ? I am ready to contribute some little funds, say $50-100 for the appreciation prizes, that would be enough for next few years. Or someone can contribute more or even much more if he feels that his large fortune was made partially by this great compiler. This year appreciation prize would probably go to mecej4 or John Campbell or someone else i miss as i was too busy to follow all the posts Smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> 64-bit All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: