forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using libraries (suc as Lapack95) with Salford personol ftn95

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Using libraries (suc as Lapack95) with Salford personol ftn9 Reply with quote

I am a user of personel edition of Salford FTN95 but I wish to use some libraries, such as Lapack95 with it. But I could not do. Anyone help me about add libraries in Personel FTN95?

Thanks in advance,

Hasan TATLI
silverfrost
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Using libraries (suc as Lapack95) with Salford personol ftn9 Reply with quote

What is the issue you face with Lapack95?

------------
Administrator
Silverfrost Forums
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Using libraries (suc as Lapack95) with Salford personol ftn9 Reply with quote

I only need to use the compiled modules in an Library with FTN95. This is the my main problem. There are libraries wich are compatable with Salford FTN95 but there is no knowladge with the Free one..

Thanks,

Hasan TATLI
silverfrost
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Using libraries (suc as Lapack95) with Salford personol ftn9 Reply with quote

You use them in exactly the same way. The personal edition compiler is identical to the full version with the exception that the applications it produces have a a banner. There are of course licence differences but that does not affect the use of Lapack95.

------------
Administrator
Silverfrost Forums
Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Using libraries (suc as Lapack95) with Salford personol ftn9 Reply with quote

Third party DLLs usually use the STDCALL calling protocol. For these libraries you need to use the FTN95 command line option /IMPORT_LIB <DLL name>. Version 3.16 of Plato implements this via a STDCALL option in the "References" properties.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: