forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help problem with diff ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jens

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: help problem with diff ? Reply with quote

identified, processes that are orders of peaks or at least has a much broader peak) Many single nucleotide changes are
heart disease, stroke, bowel cancer, fat myth. And some downplay the importance of choosing unsaturated Now, if you work out the calories amounts involved, you'll realize that they are extremely
full complement of enzymes intact. the facts you need and talk to people you trust. Make small changes, one at a time, at your own pace, and allow yourself to
Chinese For Dummies, Audio Set  Kraft Foods was sued for knowingly putting dangerous trans Thus, as a rule of thumb, you should plan on having about 5% of your

Last edited by jens on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: wkey_waiting@(), get_wkey1@() Reply with quote

Jens

wkey_waiting@ and get_wkey@ can only be used in a 'ClearWin' (i.e. a %cw) window.

ADD_KEYBOARD_MONITOR@ takes a callback function as an argument.
The callback function must call CLEARWIN_INFO@('KEYBOARD_KEY').
jens

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: wkey_waiting@(), get_wkey1@() Reply with quote

Yes, that's right and I think I try this to run in a ClearWin-Window with create_window@()
This is the code, but I dont know why the compiler means there's a floating point operation in INTEGER FUNCTION WKEY_WAITING@( )

winapp
program kbw
use mswin
implicit none
integer i, j, k, key
character*8 zahl
1 format(i4, i4)

i=create_window@("test", 100, 100, 300, 200)
call set_default_window@(i)
call flush_wkeyboard@()
do j=1,1000
do k=1, 1000000
enddo
call clear_window@(i)
if ( wkey_waiting@() /= 0 ) then
key=get_wkey@()
endif
write (zahl, 1) j, key
call win_coua@(i, zahl, Cool
enddo
call destroy_window@(i)
end program kbw

What maybe the reason for the floating point error at wkey_waitimg@ during runtime?

THX
Jens Mielich
PaulLaidler
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: wkey_waiting@(), get_wkey1@() Reply with quote

Jens

You need to declare the return type of wkey_waiting@ and get_wkey@ as

integer wkey_waiting@, get_wkey@

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> ClearWin+ All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: