forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index forums.silverfrost.com
Welcome to the Silverfrost forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silverfrost FTN95 Express in Debug mode related

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
narayanamoorthy_k

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:21 am    Post subject: Silverfrost FTN95 Express in Debug mode related Reply with quote

Hello
I am suddenly finding this strange behaviour of FTN95 Express Visual studio environment.

I have two doubts here:

1. When I run into Debug mode (F5) it goes fine in every steps. but During the debugging course, when I restart the debugging again, it doesn't restart into Debug mode right from the beginning, but "rebuilding" is possible, the Debug mode is not reactivated from the beginning. To overcome this, I need to close the Visual FTN95 Express session and restart the session to start the Debug session. Why it is not effecting the "restart the debug" session?? Any suggestions.

2. When I debug the code in every steps, I change, for eg. the variable from one to another (say LA to LF, but both are running variable), and continue F11 to proceed, but the newly changed variable is not effected at that step. To rectify the session, I need to close the Debug session and restart it, then the newly changed variable is effective. My question, is that why the newly changed variable is not coming in action at the debug session at that line of code while in debug mode. What to do to overcome this? Any suggestions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.silverfrost.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: